- In case you didn’t see it on the front page, former NFL offensive lineman took a look at the Detroit Lions’ short-yardage running game and tries to figured out how to fix it.
- Considering Taylor Decker’s return seems imminent (if not on Saturday, then likely next week), here’s a reminder of what he’s capable of:
Taylor Decker looks to finish. Really appreciate his competitive toughness in both facets of the game. pic.twitter.com/HVThTSHAKm— Brandon Thorn (@VeteranScout) December 14, 2016
- Jon Gruden may not have seen that headbutt that caused Packers defensive tackle Mike Daniels to receive a personal foul penalty, but the NFL did:
- The Detroit Lions apparently like what they see in tight end Hakeem Valles, who currently resides on their practice squad. The team upped his salary to keep him from getting poached by the Cardinals.
- Here are the captains for Sunday’s game against the Browns:
- According to a poll from Lions Wire, 65 percent of Lions fans believe the Greg Robinson trade was ultimately worth it, despite the fact that he was waived on Friday.
- The Packers secondary coach gave Marvin Jones Jr. some props for one of his touchdown catches on Monday night: