- On Wednesday, the Detroit Lions released their version of Matthew Stafford mic’d up for the Cleveland Browns game. On Thursday, NFL Films dropped their cut of the audio. Check out this “Sound FX” segment which features even more on-field audio from Sunday’s game:
But that wasn’t it. NFL Network’s show “NFL Turning Point” also did a segment on the Lions-Browns game that features more Stafford audio, post-game press conferences and a great breakdown on how the Lions’ offense adjusted to early-game struggles. If you watch one video today, make it the one below:
- Mansur Shaheen from Lions Wire has a nice breakdown of the good and bad from Detroit’s running game against the Browns.
- Will Jamal Agnew make the All-Pro team as a punt returner in his rookie year? It looks like fate is in his favor:
last year's 1st Team All-Pro PR was Tyreek Hill, 5th round rookie selected 165th overall by KC.— Derek (@steeztabor) November 16, 2017
this year, it could be Jamal Agnew, 5th round rookie selected 165th overall by DET.
- Wondering how athletic the Lions’ past draft classes were? Our own Kent Lee Platte has a database of RAS scores for every Lions draft pick dating back to 1987.
- Golden Tate joined “NFL Total Access” on Wednesday to hear out some new suggestions for end zone celebrations:
- I know we’re preaching to the choir here, but Kyle Yost interviewed Ryan Mathews on why Detroit Tigers fans should jump on the Lions bandwagon right now.
- Anthony Zettel was this week’s guest on #AskALion. This is worth a watch just to see his velociraptor impression:
- Roger Goodell reportedly wants lifetime health insurance coverage as part of his new contract. Glover Quin’s reaction to that news: “Come on, man.”