We released the PODcast during the holiday weekend, but since you might have been missing out (and hopefully not missing out on THESE GREAT DEALS) we figured we’d get you caught up on what all you have missed.
It’s PODcast, you know we’re yelling about the Thanksgiving game. But as a bonus, we had our friend Evan jump on and help us out with the mailbag. There’s also a LISTCAST coming your way for anyone who subscribes to our feed.
This week on the PODcast
- Jeremy is optimistic. Ryan and I are not.
- More fighting. It’s mostly about the front seven and where this team is going.
- Even more fighting and yelling.
- A discussion about Marvin Jones Jr. truly becoming the feature wide receiver.
- Speculation on Ameer Abdullah’s potential with this team.
- Rage Corner returns as Jeremy gets mad at Lions fans and I get mad at Thanksgiving food take-ists.
- Evan joins us for the mailbag and I make a wager with Jeremy.