- With several Detroit Lions players being affected, either directly or indirectly, by Hurricane Harvey, the team got together and donated over $130,000 to relief in Texas:
- MLive has a really good 1-on-1 interview with Eric Ebron, where they discuss the weirdest things Ebron has signed, his craziest fan encounter, and his alto saxophone skills.
- No team is allowing more yards after the catch than the Detroit Lions defense. Thanks, JuJu Smith-Schuster:
- If you’re in the Northville area and are looking for a place to watch tonight’s game, Lions legendary kicker Eddie Murray is hosting a watch event for charity:
Longtime Lions kicker Eddie Murray will be at Brann's Steakhouse in Northville tonight raising money for Hope Network. pic.twitter.com/RWBXEpc1Du— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) November 6, 2017
- Ty Schalter at Lions Wire thinks that offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter’s job is safe, and it should be.
- Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston had the most awkward pre-game speech ever:
Golden Tate seems pretty happy that he isn’t subjected to such strange pre-game rituals:
- Dave Birkett has a really heartfelt story on Charles Washington’s path to the NFL and how his now deceased grandparents helped pave the way.
- The Packers secondary better be ready to tackle on Monday night: