Fried cheese is not always mozzarella sticks. This is an important distinction, but I don't know if it'll go by Jeremy Reisman at all.
Either way, plenty to talk about as PODcast gets back its groove. “Monday Night Football” was great, we had turkey holes and missed plays. But besides the broadcast there were actually, yes, football plays being made. Some were made by the Detroit Lions. Imagine that.
This week on the PODcast
- An educational lesson on last-minute touchdown drives.
- Turkey hole.
- Lions gotta establish the run game?
- Why is everyone yelling about Tion Green? What could he bring to the offense? Is this just pining by madmen? We explain.
- Plenty of schadenfreude about the Packers here, especially as they melt down.
- A legitimate recap and what we think this game means in the long haul for the Lions season.
- Impress/Depress tackles three outstanding Lions and three Lions that need to step it up if they too want to be outstanding.
- Mailbag is back in a big way.