- Detroit Lions fans were present and loud at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Sunday. At times, you could hear “Let’s go Lions” chants in the TV broadcast. Lions Wire has details on just how rowdy Lions fans got, but check out this picture:
- When asked if he gets any satisfaction out of proving his doubters wrong, Eric Ebron told reporters that he doesn’t there’s anything he can do to win over Lions fans. “I’ll never make this fanbase happy,” he said.
- Antonio Brown is dangerously close to breaking Calvin Johnson’s single-season receiving yards record. You could always come back and try to move the goalposts, Megatron.
Antonio Brown needs to average 153 yards receiving over final three games to take down Calvin Johnson's single-season mark of 1,964.— Eric Edholm (@Eric_Edholm) December 11, 2017
- Darius Slay’s fifth interception of the year not only moved him into third place in the NFL among interception leaders, but it also likely earned him a cool $550,000.
- FOX’s NFL pregame show ran a “comedy” sketch making fun of the Lions’ inability to field 11 players against the Ravens last week:
Here's the segment pic.twitter.com/XSmaNU5bGT— Robert Tomlinson (@robtoml_statman) December 10, 2017
- Sick of all that pesky optimism regarding the Lions’ playoff chances? Here’s a 2018 NFL Mock Draft hot off the presses. SB Nation writer Dan Kadar has the Lions adding some offensive line help.
- Jim Caldwell was uncharacteristically intense in his postgame locker room speech: