Technical difficulties won’t keep us from talking about the Lions. It’s PODcast time. We’re back again as the season ticks towards its inevitable close.
The Buccaneers game felt mediocre, maybe even adequate, but we take a look at all the factors surrounding it, and that’s where the fun begins. Whether it’s Ameer Abdullah getting benched or Jim Caldwell’s contract not as long as anticipated, there’s plenty to talk about and more to cover.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, Spreaker or Stitcher.
This week on the PODcast
- The Lions defeat the Buccaneers, but we’re not all convinced it’s necessarily something groundbreaking.
- Some hope and positivity and some negativity too.
- Jeremy’s connection gets really bad.
- Discussion about the future of Jim Caldwell, especially after the news that his contract wasn’t really as long as thought.
- Ameer Abdullah wasn’t even dressed to play, and what does that say about where this ground game is going?
- Fevered analysis of playoff chances.
- A mailbag that talks about eating.
- Really really REALLY good advice for Jacksonville fans, from folks who witnessed the Malice at the Palace.