The Super Bowl is over and the offseason begins in earnest. We’d be remiss if we didn’t talk about it. We all watched it. We saw what happened to the Falcons and Patriots. Now it’s the Pride’s turn to talk about it, and talk about the Lions and everything else on the Pride Of Detroit PODcast.
We’ll close the book on the Super Bowl and begin on more offseason talk. The Lions running backs were plagued by injuries all year, but what do the Lions like about what they have? We attempt to answer this question and find solutions and new shiny toys that the organization might target in the offseason.
Download and subscribe now on iTunes, or catch us on Stitcher.
This week on the PODcast
- Oh wow, the Patriots came back from the largest deficit in Super Bowl history! And overtime! Oh no, it’s these jerks.
- Wow, the Falcons collapsed, huh?
- Lady Gaga was cool wasn’t she?
- Positional review continues! We talk about a depleted running back corps decimated by injuries, and potential solutions in both the draft and free agency. Also, what will happen with some of the backs near the bottom of the roster?
- Listcast returns! Jeremy, Ryan and I pick out our top three favorite Super Bowls from our lifetimes (about 1990 onward). A very diverse listcast with plenty of good answers.
- Jeremy and Chris get mad.
- Mailbag is full of goodies about cereal, potential Detroit sports titles and so much more.