With a month to go to the NFL Draft, some teams will turn towards looking for their future quarterback, while the Lions are looking to extend theirs to a potentially monumental contract. Matthew Stafford is probably worth it, but getting a good grasp on his performance so far has been a struggle lost in narratives both local and national. Can you break through it all? Is 2016 more than just a lucky streak of comebacks? We break it down on the PODcast and talk about Michigan’s pro day, plus so much more.
This week on the PODcast
- The Raiders are moving out of Oakland yet again and this time they’re out of California too. The Silver & Black head to Las Vegas and we discuss what this means for the league, the Raiders and even for the Lions when they could potentially meet them in Vegas in 2019.
- The struggle to become clear-eyed about Matthew Stafford, cutting through narratives both local and national, and what growth to expect in 2017.
- The University of Michigan had its Pro Day recently and plenty of Lions scouts were on hand. We discuss the biggest names that should be available on draft day.
- Rage Corner returns as Chris and Ryan discuss a student-athlete that tried to raise the bar way too high for the kids these days.
- Mailbag discusses cars (again? Cars again? What the hell?), best and worst owners in the NFL, how many losses it would take to see Bill Belichick fired and an article that Jeremy could write to burn Pride Of Detroit to the ground.