- So far, 69 percent of Detroit Lions fans have given the Ricky Wagner signing an A grade. However, ESPN’s Bill Barnwell isn’t quite as enthusiastic. He gave the signing a B-, offering the following explanation for his grade:
The Lions have a relatively cheap offensive line by virtue of lining up draft picks on rookie deals at every other spot (pending any decision to retain guard Larry Warford), so it will be easier for them to swallow the premium they're paying for Wagner.
- From the other perspective, here’s what Baltimore Beatdown had to say about losing Ricky Wagner to the Lions.
- Brandon Copeland, fresh off of signing his ERFA tender, is happy to return to Detroit:
- Lions free agent Andre Roberts, on the other hand, is still waiting to see what his fate is, but he’s certainly trying to sell himself:
I guess we'll see if the D wants me! https://t.co/mjKVCL5rv8— Andre' Roberts (@AndreRoberts) March 9, 2017
- Kyle Meinke thinks Lions fans should “stop freaking out” about the Lions’ perceived interest in Joe Mixon.
- Here’s the latest on Patriots free agent Dont’a Hightower, who many see as a good fit in Detroit:
- The Lions made the signing of Khyri Thornton official on Thursday: