- Bleacher Report’s Mike Freeman spoke to an NFC scout to get the inside scoop about all 32 teams and their intentions for the NFL Draft. The scout said the Detroit Lions really like Wisconsin linebacker T.J. Watt. Here’s the snippet:
“They want (Wisconsin LB) T.J. Watt. This is too high a spot to take him. He should be late second or early third round, but that Watt name is so powerful there's a rush for T.J., and I have to say he's very good. Just to me not first-round good."
- MLive’s Nate Atkins doesn’t believe Taco Charlton would be a great first-round pick for the Lions.
- Don’t know much about cornerback Gareon Conley, Alex Reno’s pick for the Lions in our Community Mock Draft? Atkins also has an informative profile on the Ohio State alum.
- The Lions Wire takes a neat look at what kind of value the 21st overall pick has:
- During an interview with the MMQB podcast, Lions general manager called the Lions’ offensive and defensive line strengths of their current roster.
- Haloti Ngata joined Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander for the grand opening of a new Under Armor store in Detroit: