The Detroit Lions unveiled new jerseys on Thursday night. The four new styles include new home and away uniforms, a new grey/silver Color Rush uniform and a throwback version.
There are a lot of interesting new features on the uniforms, including modernized font, a tribute to William Clay ford on the shoulders, a move back to the grey facemasks and BLUE PANTS.
Here's a look at high-quality images of the new uniforms. (Photos provided by and courtesy of the DetroitLions.com)
And while you're here, why not check out our full coverage of the new uniforms.
- Mike Payton's quick reaction to the new uniforms
- Initial release news article + approval poll
- POLL: Will you be purchasing the new jerseys?
- Best reactions to jersey reveal
- New performance-enhancing details of new jersey
- Prices, styles and players available for new jerseys