- The Lansing State Journal has a great article catching up with former Detroit Lions receiver Charles Rogers. Rogers talks about his new life working at an auto shop, his painkiller addiction in Detroit and his broken home. Do yourself a favor and read the entire thing.
- On Tuesday, we saw one writer rank Bob Quinn as the 22nd best general manager. Wednesday, CBS’s Pete Prisco ranked Lions coach Jim Caldwell one spot above Quinn at 21.
- Former Lions linebacker Kyle Van Noy visited the White House on Wednesday:
And his former teammates couldn’t help but roast him:
- Today’s Mock Draft of the Day comes from SB Nation’s Adam Stites, who mocks a linebacker and a defensive end to the Lions in the first two rounds, but probably not the two you were hoping for.
- Surprisingly, the Lions worked out a fullback this week:
Central Michigan fullback Joe Bacci worked out for Lions today, 22 reps 225 pounds; top FB combine 24 reps; gaining traction with scouts— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) April 19, 2017
- The Lions Wire has the best player reactions from the first week of offseason workouts.
- The new video boards for Ford Field are coming:
- Bleacher Report’s Ryan McCrystal looks at the draft trade ammunition for each NFL franchise. He includes Eric Ebron and Laken Tomlinson as potential trade chips.