- Haason Reddick is becoming one of the most popular picks for the Detroit Lions in recent mock drafts, but ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. believes Reddick will be long gone by the time Detroit is on the clock:
Kiper said Haason Reddick is a red hot prospect who won't make it to the Lions at No. 21.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) April 5, 2017
- SB Nation’s Jon Benne re-graded every first round pick from the 2014 NFL Draft. The Detroit Lions received a grade of C- for their pick of Eric Ebron 10th overall. That was the seventh-lowest grade given out by Benne.
- Pro Football Focus teamed up with ESPN to give each NFL team a mulligan pick in the 2016 NFL Draft (Insider required). Their do-over for the Lions was to select linebacker Su’a Cravens over A’Shawn Robinson in the second round.
- Throwback Thursday to the greatest Lions draft pick of all time:
- The Ringer’s Danny Kelly listed the biggest draft need for all 32 teams. Because Kelly knows the Lions are going to play with zero linebackers in 2017, he chose edge rusher for Detroit.
- As you can tell from the first picture, Bob Quinn attended LSU’s Pro Day on Wednesday:
- Too early for power rankings? Never. USA TODAY lists Detroit as the 13th best team right now.
- Just in case you needed more confirmation, Anquan Boldin says he’ll definitely play in 2017: