- ESPN’s Ben Fawkes collaborated with Cantor Technology to release the odds for every game in the 2017 NFL season, excluding Week 17. Here’s a list of the lines for each Detroit Lions game, in which they are favored in just six of 15 games.
- Ezekiel Ansah is heading into the final year of his rookie contract, which means he could hit free agency next year. Tuesday Ansah said he’ll be reaching out to Ndamukong Suh for free agency advice:
#Lions Ansah says he hasn't talked to Suh yet about free agency, but says he will reach out to him.— FOX 2 Sports (@FOX2Sports) May 9, 2017
- Speaking of Ansah, there has been a little more controversy with his age. As you may remember, during the 2013 draft process, teams questioned whether Ansah was actually as young as he claimed to be. According to Chris Mortensen, Ansah provided teams with a copy of his passport confirming his age.
Lions spokesman: "We believe our published information is accurate -- born May 29, 1989" https://t.co/izXhAOlK0B— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) May 9, 2017
- Did you miss any of the Lions picks on television? Reddit user VelvetChair compiled video clips for every single pick in the 2017 NFL Draft.
- The evils of NFL officiating has a new face and his name is Alberto Riveron:
- What were the Lions’ best and most questionable picks in the draft? NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein gives his picks along with the rest of the NFC North.
- The ever-humble Kerry Hyder feels like he’s still trying to make the team, according to MLive’s Nate Atkins.