- Just days after expressing his disappointment over how things ended with the Detroit Lions, Calvin Johnson showed up at the Oakland Raiders organized team activities on Tuesday:
Before you get all up in arms, Johnson was attending OTAs as a guest of Raiders offensive coordinator Todd Downing. Downing was part of the Lions’ offensive coaching staff from 2009 to 2013.
- Tahir Whitehead appears to be content changing roles with the Lions defense if the coaches decide to start Jarrad Davis at middle linebacker, as Bob Quinn suggested after the draft.
- New Lions guard T.J. Lang joined satirical podcast “Pardon My Take” on Monday:
The episode isn’t up yet, but we’ll be sure to link it when it goes live.
- Bleacher Report graded every team’s undrafted free agent haul. They gave the Detroit Lions a B+ for their selections. However, 24 teams were given a B or higher.
- HOLY COW, Kenny Golladay!
6'4 Lions Rookie WR Kenny Golladay 58" jump FLAT FOOT! pic.twitter.com/UODktmd4ZF— Robert Bobby Bless (@RobertBobbyBles) May 21, 2017
- Jarrad Davis and Teez Tabor were close teammates at Florida, now they’re both helping each other adapt to life in the NFL.
- Last week Marvin Jones Jr. helped unveil new gym renovations for a Detroit public school. Jones helped fund the renovations with his Scores For Kids pledge.
- WHOOOAAAA, WE’RE HALFWAY THERE:
Today is the NFL's "Offseason Hump Day” -- 107 days from Super Bowl LI, 107 days to the start of Week 1 of the regular season.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 23, 2017