So what’s all the hubbub about Calvin Johnson? Is this the Lions being the Lions? There’s plenty to explore as the rumor mill works in earnest in this time, this dead of the offseason, and the Lions find themselves mired in it. The latest PODcast tells you what to worry about and what to chill on in regards to the latest Megatron rumors.
But not to worry, there’s plenty more Lions coverage to talk about, and we’re starting our previews of the upcoming Lions opponents for 2017. This week Robert Zeglinski joins us to talk about the Bears. They’re good of a place as any to start!
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes now, or grab it on Stitcher.
This week on the PODcast
- We dissect the fallout from the Calvin Johnson interview in the Detroit Free Press. Final thoughts about what to make of the tensions that might linger between the Lions and their former superstar, and how it impacts the overall outlook for the organization.
- A final recap of Taste of the Lions, because it’s still the dead of the offseason.
- We discuss the news of Teez Tabor’s hamstring, his words regarding his status and how long this will remain a narrative going forward.
- We visit with Robert Zeglinski of Windy City Gridiron to discuss Mitchell “Mitch” Trubisky, players not named Mitch that the Bears drafted, growing tensions between general manager Ryan Pace and head coach John Fox, plus what all to expect from the Bears come November when they meet the Lions.
- Mailbag debates grunge, Chris Cornell, favorite “Rick & Morty” episodes and so much more.