- Glover Quin told reporters on Thursday that he has reached out to the Detroit Lions and expressed his interest in signing a contract extension. Quin, 31, is on the final year of his contract, but has started all 64 games since joining the team in 2013.
- This could mean something. This could mean nothing:
Agent Drew Rosenhaus at the Lions' AP facility today. He reps current Lions Darius Slay & Armonty Bryant, plus ex-LIon Devin Taylor— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) May 4, 2017
- The man who was responsible for recruiting the Lions’ first-round pick, Jarrad Davis, to Florida spoke to ESPN about what makes him such an intriguing football player.
- Eric Ebron to his haters: “No one man can ever bring me down.”
- Haloti Ngata sought a neurologist before deciding to return in 2017:
Haloti Ngata said he went to visit a neurologist before deciding right keep playing. New world.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) May 4, 2017
- Todd McShay released his 2018 NFL mock draft on Thursday (Insider required) and slotted defensive end Bradley Chubb to Detroit at 19th overall. Draft order was determined by Football Outsiders’ projected records.
- Whether you’re a Star Wars fan or not, this picture is pretty awesome:
- Jay Cutler may be done in the NFL. He has apparently auditioned for a broadcasting job: