If ever there is proof the PODcast is growing out of control, it’s that we somehow snuck in two editions of LISTCAST. God help us.
But it’s cool, because one is delivered by former NFL lineman Geoff Schwartz, who also joined us to talk about Greg Robinson and the less-than-blockbuster trade that sent the former Auburn tackle from Los Angeles to the Detroit Lions. There’s a lot of questions about his future and we try to tackle them all with Geoff, as well as talk about his NFL playing career (which happened to include a brief stint at the end with the Lions).
If you like the wackier stuff, there’s also time for that in round two of LISTCAST.
This week on the PODcast
- Greg Robinson is now a Lion! What are expectations? Is the situation at left tackle dire enough to state right now he’ll start? What does his future past 2017 look like, and will he be part of the long-term plans?
- Ryan Mathews reacts in real time to a Lakers trade.
- Geoff Schwartz joins us to continue to break down the Greg Robinson story and explain why you should be optimistic for his future. We also have Geoff give us his LISTCAST of top offensive linemen for 2017.
- Coming back from the interview we briefly discuss Khyri Thornton’s suspension.
- I force a Wally’s World Father’s Day story out of Ryan.
- Our second LISTCAST: this time ranking our top five “As Seen on TV” household products. It’s a doozy.
- Mailbag discusses lost childhood memories, NFC playoff team predictions and tailgating with superfans.