- Golden Tate has a problem. He has an addiction. If there are pom-poms anywhere in his vicinity, he must have them. If you, or someone you love is a cheerleader, please spread the word. Golden Tate is a real threat to cheerleader pom-poms across this great nation.
I know what you’re thinking. “Golden Tate could never happen to me. I’m careful with my pom-poms.” Yeah, well I bet that’s exactly what this poor Nashville Predators cheerleader thought, too.
Oh, and just in case you forgot about the first time:
Please, help fight this cause today.
- Tate wasn’t the only Detroit Lions player taking in big sporting events this past weekend. T.J. Lang was the grand marshall at Saturday’s Detroit Grand Prix:
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press tracked down the rookie contract deals for the Lions 2017 draft class and provided some insight as to why Kenny Golladay has not signed a deal yet.
- This is a pretty neat look at old NFC North logos. Still waiting for the Minnesota Vikings to join the 21st century, though:
- What is Antwione Williams’ role with the Lions after Detroit drafted Jarrad Davis? Birkett believes he could very well become the Lions’ starting strongside linebacker this year.
- ESPN’s Michael Rothstein has five things to watch for the final week of Lions OTAs, which begins on Monday.