With Detroit Lions training camp getting underway on Sunday, it’s time to catch up on all of our camp preview coverage. Over the past month or so, we’ve built up a ton of pre-training camp coverage.
So before the fun begins today, make sure to cram all of our stories to ensure you’re up to date on all of your Lions info.
Kent Lee Platte’s “Did the Lions improve?” positional breakdown
Top 5 Detroit Lions camp battles:
- 5 under-the-radar Lions to watch at training camp
- Pre-camp 53-man roster predictions
- Bubble watch 2017
- Updated Lions injury lists
Multimedia training camp previews:
- The PODcast crew previews Lions 2017 camp:
- Jeremy Reisman and Kent Lee Platte answer camp questions on Facebook Live:
Detroit Lions training camp preview:Posted by Pride of Detroit on Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Jeremy and Mike Payton finish up Part 2 of training camp Q&A:
Training camp preview Part 2 w/Mike PaytonPosted by Pride of Detroit on Friday, July 28, 2017
Happy Training Camp Day, everyone!