We love camp, and we love our drinks even more. We combined both in the Pride Of Detroit PODcast for this week and it had disastrous results, as expected and anticipated.
There’s so much going on here it’s hard to describe it in the couple paragraphs I have before sending you to the player. Whatever, just play the episode and enjoy. We talk about the best and worst performances for the week, express concern with the season outlook and nevertheless prepare ourselves to guzzle kool-aid. It’s PODcast and you know it and love it.
This week on the PODcast
- Chris is finally recording from his new place, although audio is still a work in progress.
- Chris and Ryan are both struggling.
- Ryan is negotiating with his dog.
- Ryan also shares with us everything he’s seen from about a week’s worth of training camp now. He tells us who’s impressed him the most and it’s a surprise: Chris’ beautiful large adult son.
- Winners and losers, a totally original idea, hits the scene as Ryan and Jeremy give you three winners and three losers from camp.
- All sorts of Lions goodies you can’t live without.
- A preview of the upcoming preseason game against the Indianapolis Colts.
- Mailbag returns with a vengeance. Sandwich questions return. Questions about the D-line return. The worst intra-POD Twitter beef of the week rears its ugly head.