- He’ll need to get healthy enough to practice again, but Eric Ebron was named as one of the biggest tight end fantasy sleepers by SB Nation’s Alex Welch.
“Ebron feels like a perpetual sleeper as we read about his potential every year, but the numbers do add up,” Welch said. “Only three tight ends saw a higher percentage of snaps that were routes last year. Ebron has run a route on 63.91 percent of his career snaps, which means the opportunity is clearly there.”
Be sure to check out SB Nation’s incredibly informative 2017 Fantasy Football Draft Guide.
- The Lions had a special visitor from the Detroit Pistons on Monday:
- In other fantasy news, Bleacher Report named Ameer Abdullah the “Dark Horse Fantasy Player of the Year.”
- Speaking of Abdullah, he treated rookie running back Tion Green to a little hazing this week (NSFW language):
- The Lions released the first episode of “Inside the Den: Training Camp with the Detroit Lions.” This is their homemade version of “Hard Knocks,” and is always a must-see.
- How does Matthew Stafford compare to Aaron Rodgers? There are some similarities, according to T.J. Lang:
- Reminder for those out-of-town Lions fans, Sunday’s preseason opener against the Colts will be televised live on NFL Network.
- Akeem Spence has picked up the Lions defensive scheme quickly, according to teammate Haloti Ngata. One big reason for that? His rigorous offseason conditioning regimen.