If you listened to the media the last couple of days you’d know who lost “Monday Night Football” but not quite who won. But we’ll always have PODcast.
The Lions leaned on their defense and run game to beat the Giants in the second half, but that’s not always going to be the case. PODcast gets to talk the X’s and O’s this week, and goes over another great early performance for the Lions.
This week on the PODcast
- The Lions didn’t need to lean on Matthew Stafford, but some fans called the playcalling conservative and worry it might cost games in the future. But as the gang points out, this is part of the plan the team had for the Giants.
- We run through the standout players from Monday, and whether performances by Ezekiel Ansah or Ameer Abdullah might be replicated.
- Lions fans want Odell Beckham Jr. punished for his hit on Jarrad Davis, but the team disagrees.
- Jeremy has fun with the Lions celebrations.
- Mailbag takes a crack at Lions history, Darius Slay finger wags and the potential end of padded practice.