- After Monday night’s game, Detroit Lions tight end Eric Ebron aired some frustration he had with New York Giants safety Landon Collins. “I was pissed off,” Ebron told the Detroit News after he was asked why he didn’t celebrate his touchdown. “I was pissed off at that little punk of a safety they’ve got over there.”
Ebron got into a small spat with Collins during the game, and although the hit angered Ebron, he told Collins it was a good hit.
However, Collins recently got word of the “little punk” comment and fired back at Ebron on Twitter:
Be a bully...still zero catches on me between those lines https://t.co/ciYSx55HXh— LANDON COLLINS (@TheHumble_21) September 20, 2017
UPDATE: Ebron responded:
Lol... twitter fingers. The honey badger was better https://t.co/MzvnhT3WWa— Eric Ebron (@Ebron85) September 20, 2017
- Speaking of Ebron, it turns out the man can block:
Ebron's blocking keeps showing up on film. Seals the lane against JPP here on the pull. pic.twitter.com/Ikhf1RUuls— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) September 20, 2017
- If you missed the Lions’ ping pong celebration after Marvin Jones Jr’s touchdown, go watch it here. On Wednesday, Golden Tate felt bad about leaving Graham Glasgow out of the fun:
Tate on Glasgow in the ping pong celebration: “We’re gonna try & involve him next time... Poor Graham. He just wants to be included.”— Tori Petry (@sportstori) September 20, 2017
- Matthew Stafford jumped Russell Wilson, Philip Rivers and Dak Prescott to No. 7 in NFL.com’s Week 3 QB Index (Power Rankings for 2017 play only).
- Here’s an update about our story on Sandman, the Lions fan who claimed the forfeited tickets that were given up by the racist fan. If you know of a local Wayne county charity, please contact him ASAP:
Please share with any Charity / Organization that you think would love to send some kids to a Lions game! pic.twitter.com/sgExGy2dKw— SandmanLions (@Sandman7773) September 20, 2017
- Speaking of Sandman, here are his Week 2 Detroit Lions Slowlights:
- Erik Schlitt of Lions Wire offered up his observations of the up-and-down day from the Lions offensive line.
- Here’s a Lions highlight reel like you’ve never seen before, called by “Pee-Wee Berman” (with a very small cameo from Pride of Detroit):
If you like the Detroit Lions and always wanted to see a Pee-Wee Herman/Chris Berman mashup, then I'm not ruining your day pic.twitter.com/ng11EZOgcm— Harry Moroz (@hrmoroz) September 20, 2017
- This may be the greatest GIF in the world: