The PODcast is still trying to recover from one of the best NFL Playoff weekends in history, but there’s talking to do, and boy do we love to talk.
This week, Ryan, Chris and Jeremy discuss their thoughts on the postseason thus far and make more predictions for the final three games, before jumping into the Detroit Lions offseason with both feet. Ryan and Jeremy lay out their three-point plan to fix the Lions, while Chris moderates.
This week on the PODcast:
- The Miracle in Minneapolis! Jeremy cops to being a full-fledged Vikings fans, while the others gracefully admit that he was right all along about Minnesota.
- Chris goes all-in on the Jaguars, while everyone complains about Blake Bortles and Nick Foles getting way too much credit.
- The gang makes their picks for the Conference Championship games and debate whether the betting lines are fair.
- Lions coaching update: It’s still going to be Matt Patricia. Jeremy assures you it’s 100 percent done. STOP WORRYING.
- Ryan and Jeremy play armchair general manager and each give a three-point plan on how to fix the Detroit Lions this offseason. Debates on Ezekiel Ansah, drafting a running back and the most important coaching hires ensue.
- Mailbag talks Los Angeles Clippers locker room shenanigans and Skittles etiquette, while refusing to take your music requests.