- Last year, Detroit Lions receiver Marvin Jones Jr. worked out with former NFL star Randy Moss during the offseason and saw a huge improvement in his play in 2017. Jones told reporters last week that he will be working out with Moss again this offseason, hoping to improve—specifically—his yards after the catch output.
- The Lions put together their best “Wired for Sound” moments from the 2017 season:
- Ever wonder why Patriots defensive coordinator Matt Patricia always keeps a pencil behind one of his ears? Well, Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press has the answer—kind of.
- Speaking of Matt Patricia, did you know that he’s currently the longest-tenured defensive coordinator in the NFL? (h/t @ZacSnyder)
Current NFL head coach, OC, DC chart...many changes still to come pic.twitter.com/SEDWUDK5sS— Mike Clay (@MikeClayNFL) January 9, 2018
- If Patricia is hired, does that mean the Lions are moving to a 3-4? Ty Schalter of Lions Wire looks at the defensive implications of a Patricia hire.
- Relive some of the best parts of the 2017 season with some Jamal Agnew highlights:
- Kyle Meinke of MLive.com details just how involved team owner Martha Ford is in the day-to-day operations of the Detroit Lions.