While the beginning of the 2018 season likely didn’t go as the Detroit Lions had planned, there have been some undoubtedly exciting moments. The Lions have some very talented players—especially at the skill positions—which can lead to some phenomenal plays and jaw-dropping feats.
It’s only been five games, but the Lions themselves have collected the top 10 plays from the offense in this young season, and it’s a pretty entertaining montage of plays.
As you may expect, the list is dominated by the likes of Kenny Golladay and Kerryon Johnson, who have been highlight-reel machines through five games. But don’t you worry, there’s plenty of Golden Tate YAC in there for you, too.
We're counting down our Top offensive plays from the first 5⃣ games of the season.— Detroit Lions (@Lions) October 12, 2018
See you back on the field against Miami 10/21 at 1 p.m. ET on FOX. pic.twitter.com/Disn1CDmGe
- Matt Patricia is officially moving on from the Patriots. The Lions head coach put his Massachusetts house up for sale last month.
- Matthew Stafford had a fairly candid and open radio interview with Dan Patrick. He still doesn’t say much, but he’s much more relaxed than in a stuffy press conference setting:
- Lions Wire’s Erik Schlitt lists five Lions players he believes should get more playing time after the bye week.
- Lions vs. Packers was the highest-rated 1 p.m. game last week and the third most-viewed television program all week.
- Want a chance to meet Lions rookie running back Kerryon Johnson? There’s a meet-and-greet with him this weekend!