One game separates first place from last plane in the NFC North, and no team looks particularly impressive now that we’re six weeks into the 2018 season. On one hand, it’s a bit disappointing considering many expected this to be the best division in football. On the other hand, the Detroit Lions are 2-3 and still very much in the thick of things.
This week, the PODcast comes out of the bye
well rested extremely tired, for some reason, but we’re ready to discuss where this Detroit Lions team lies after six weeks, where things may go for this team in 2018 and the state of the NFL as it stands right now.
If you aren’t subscribed to the PODcast yet, here are our new links to the show, and we’re finally on Spotify!
Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | ART19
This week on the PODcast
- The entire league is mediocre, so where do the Lions stand among the rest?
- The Cowboys are good(?), the Jets are .500 and the Patriots are dominant again. Does that mean the Lions’ first half of the season was better than it looked originally?
- The Dolphins are 4-2 and could very well give the Lions some fits. The gang gets into a little Week 7 preview.
- lol, Bears.
- Jamal Agnew’s injury is bigger than it seems, but the PODcast crew discusses the special teams implications and who may take over at punt returner.
- Jeremy gives his top two teams in the NFC North right now, and it doesn’t make the rest of the crew happy.
- EXTENDED MAILBAG: We go two segments on listener questions. Would you trade for Patrick Peterson? How do the Lions fix their run defense? Who would you want back: Eric Ebron or Kyle Van Noy? And MORE!