With as fast as the NFL week passes, sometimes we’re forced to drop an outdated podcast. Unfortunately, that’s the case this week, as this week’s episode was recording late on Tuesday night. 12 hours later, news would break that the Detroit Lions are trading for run-stuffer Damon Harrison, leaving a lot of our takes a bit outdated.
Still, this week’s PODcast has more than enough information for your weekday commute. We break down all of the good and bad things that happened in Miami and what it means for the Lions going forward.
Are the Lions one of the better running teams in the league? Is their run defense on the rise? Is Matthew Stafford finally himself again? We answer all those questions and more on this week’s episode:
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on these new platforms:
- The Lions picked up their road win, and WE’RE EXCITED
- Breaking down the offense: Is this what it’s like to have an offensive line?
- We confirm: The Detroit Lions do have tight ends.
- Is... is Jim Bob Cooter good again?
- Defensively: is the run defense improvement a long-term thing or unsustainable?
- Jarrad Davis, Teez Tabor, Michael Roberts all improving...
- Secondary issues are troubling when Brock Osweiler is tearing you apart.
- Are the Lions playoff contenders now? Where do they stand in the NFC? NFL?
- Schedule looks pretty daunting over the next few weeks.
doubts the Lions make any trade deadline moves, talks apple cider adult beverages, and annoying Bears fans.