This week the PODcast is licking their wounds. After a manic “First Byte” following the Damon Harrison Sr. trade, it was inevitable that there was going to be a comedown. We were all just hoping it wouldn’t happen so soon.
As a result, Chris is off this week, and we invited Mansur Shaheen back to the show for his third appearance. Together, the PODcast crew dissects what went wrong in this game, what it means for the rest of the season, and how our expectations for the team has changed.
After breaking down Week 8 in the NFL, we turn our attention to the NFL trade deadline and the rumors swirling around Golden Tate. It’s a truly Spooktacular episode of the PODcast, so get your fillings in before Halloween.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on these platforms:
- What is wrong with the Detroit Lions? How did the Seattle Seahawks dominate them in every phase of the game?
- The Lions secondary is in deep trouble
- “Snacks” dominates, but the Lions still can’t stop the run. Are the Lions doomed to allow 150 rushing yards every week despite the trade?
- Mansur brings some hot takes regarding the NFC North
- TRADE DEADLINE: Is Tate really on the move? We address a specific rumor regarding Tate and the Patriots.
- Are the Lions going to make any additional moves? Buyers or sellers?
- Mailbag talks about Halloween “carols,” worst Halloween candy, horrible Matthew Stafford takes, and over/unders on the year the Lions win the Super Bowl.