In this week’s Rowe Report, we touch on:
- Cornerback Darius Slay’s reaction to watching Carolina line up for a two-point conversion.
- Anonymous but totally reliable and real sources are saying that the misfire was a result of miscommunication due to Cam’s special language.
- A big game from Kenny Golladay that brought his season total to 47 catches for 714 yards and five touchdowns.
- On Monday night, FiveThirtyEight releases: “The Detroit Lions Are Stuck In The NFL’s Weirdest Purgatory,” which is a pretty great read.
- After the Super Bowl that was “Monday Night Football,” things are seemingly looking a little tough. But taking down a 10-1 team sounds right up the Lions’ alley.
Did you know that Pride of Detroit has a YouTube page? Well, we do, and if you subscribe to it, you’ll get videos like this before anyone else, and that should make you feel all special inside. Subscribe here.
Kellie Rowe is a contributor from Fox 2 News.