It’s the week we’ve been been dreading since the NFL schedule came out. The Los Angeles Rams are coming to town on Sunday and they’re bringing their offense that has been going all [INSERT “GAME OF THRONES” REFERENCE HERE] on opposing defenses all season.
The Detroit Lions have managed to pull off some surprising upsets this year, but is there any chance they take down the 10-1 Rams this year?
We needed to see things from the opposition’s perspective, so we pulled in Joseph McAtee from Turf Show Times—better known as “3k_”—to help us break down the Week 13 matchup. Though, mostly, we just talk about how jealous we are of the Rams offense, Sean McVay, and the ability of that franchise to turn things around almost immediately.
- Is Sean McVay a wizard? How does a team go from the worst offense to the best in a single year? Joseph helps break down how special of a coach McVay is.
- How were the Rams able to be so aggressive this offseason? Are they all-in for this year, or is the future bright as well?
- The Rams defense isn’t very good. How can that be? Ndamukong Suh, Aaron Donald. Why isn’t it all coming together?
- Los Angeles is allowing 5.2 yards per carry on defense. Does it even matter? Why aren’t more teams taking advantage of this.
- Can we have Shane Waldron? Joseph gives us the rundown on the Rams’ passing game coordinator and if he’s the reason for any of the offense’s success or if it’s all McVay.
- Joseph gives us the blueprint to slowing down the Rams offense: Enter a HEALTHY(!!!) Ezekiel Ansah.
- Ryan and Joseph predict pain, so Jeremy steps in and sets the record straight.