We’re getting dangerously close to the end of the 2018 NFL season. With just three weeks left in the Detroit Lions’ disappointing season, it’s time to start shifting to 2019 free agency and the NFL Draft.
The Detroit Lions may have won against the Arizona Cardinals, but their pla—
PLAYOFF CHANCES, LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This week, the PODcast cares not for offseason talk nor coaching changes. Week 14 went perfectly for the Lions’ playoff chances, and we’re going to spend a week in delirium, whether you like it or not. The regular season is supposed to be fun, and so we’re trying to keep it that way regardless of what your stupid math machine is saying.
With Ryan Mathews a healthy scratch—the Teez Tabor special—we brought in Mike Payton and Mansur Shaheen to help take part in the festivities this week.
- The Lions-Cardinals game was insufferable. The offense is painful to watch and also just straight-up boring.
- But how about that defense? How much credit goes to Detroit’s defenders and how much is just the Arizona Cardinals sucking?
- Good Jarrad Davis showed up. Now can he string together a couple of good performances?
- Life is good when Darius Slay is playing like himself.
- INJURIES WHY
- PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS, PLAYOFFS. The gang goes through all of the not-quite-impossible scenarios in which the Lions are in.
- Mailbag tackles fast food desserts, Zach Zenner overhype and MORE AUDIBLE DONG!