The PODcast was put on hold last week, in order to take a deep breath after the first few days of the 2018 NFL free agency period. Now Ryan, Jeremy and Chris have settled in to their new home: Sunday nights, so that we can bring you a fresh, hot podcast to start the week on Mondays.
This week, we tackle everything about the first week of Detroit Lions free agency. We talk Eric Ebron, we talk re-signings, we talk players lost, and we scout the new players donning the Honolulu Blue in 2018.
This week on the PODcast:
- Eric Ebron is cut! What are the Lions doing, and is this another example of Detroit doing one of their own dirty?
- No Richard Sherman. No Malcolm Butler. No Haloti Ngata. Why are the Lions missing out on all these players?
- We turn the negativity inside out. Hope springs eternal for Devon Kennard, DeSean Shead and LeGarrette Blount.
- Looking around the NFC North. Did the Lions have the worst first week in free agency?
- Mailbag talks March Madness, favorite all-time upsets, how we’d spend “Ebron money,” and filling a Scrooge McDuck vault with strawberry lemonade.