The PODcast crew was all set to have a big blowout show. For a couple segments, we’d have Kent Lee Platte on to break down the entirety of the NFL Combine and then transition talk to free agency, specifically on the defensive side of the ball.
Then minutes before recording, the Eric Ebron trade news dropped.
So we kick off this week’s PODcast with Ebron talk. Should the Lions trade him? What would Detroit do without him? How much should they be asking for? We take on every angle of a potential Eric Ebron trade and leave no stones unturned.
Then, we shift our focus to the NFL Combine, and our very own MathBomb breaks down all of last week’s event.
After that, we welcome back Jerry Mallory to the PODcast to talk free agency and everything the mailbag has to offer.
- Eric Ebron is on the trading block. The Lions are listening, but will they make a move?
- What would it take for us to accept a deal? Ryan, Chris, Jeremy and Kent debate.
- NFL Combine recap: Kent gives us the highlights and lowlights
- Who is out of the Lions’ range at 20 overall now? Who could slide to them?
- Late-round sleepers!
- Jerry Mallory joins the pod to break down each of the Lions’ defensive free agent.
- DJ Hayden vs. Nevin Lawson
- Mailbag gets heated on sour cream, elects a Lions player to punch Richard Spencer, and explains the PODcast origins.