There’s no turning back now. The NFL Draft is just over two weeks away and the PODcast is finally ready to take it on full throttle, Charlie’s Angels-style. This week, the PODcast crew briefly addresses some of the drama surround the Detroit Lions’ offseason before heading straight down the
Road to Wrestlemania Path to the Draft.
Jeremy, Ryan and Chris first play a game of “Reach” where we talk about prospects who almost certainly won’t be there at 20th overall, but we’d love to see in a Lions uniform anyways. I stubbornly refuse to play along, while Ryan obliges.
Then we get into the nitty-gritty by relaying the Lions’ top needs and focusing on the perfect players that could those needs.
THIS WEEK ON THE PODCAST
- Eric Ebron says something. Everyone freaks out. Everyone is being stupid and over-dramatic and we give theories on why some Lions fans are so obsessed with Ebron weeks after he’s moved on.
- Is Ezekiel Ansah in the wrong for missing out on the beginning of offseason workouts?
- Which players should be at the top of the Lions’ draft board and would you trade up to get them?
- Jeremy and Ryan debate the Lions’ top needs and the best fits to address those needs.
- Maurice Hurst or Taven Bryan?
- Mailbag frustrates Jeremy, proposes a ridiculous trade, and addresses Dallas cuisine.