The PODcast is back and it’s turning its focus to the 2018 NFL Draft, which is now less than two weeks away.
Unfortunately, busy schedules forced out our adequate host this week, but the PODcast crew tries to make the best of it by bringing back two former guests: Pride of Detroit’s own Alex Reno and Jerry Mallory.
Alex and Jerry bring a fresh perspective on the draft and with it, some new names to talk about. Before jumping head-first into the draft, we tackle some topical subjects with the Detroit Lions.
Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, Stitcher or Spreaker!
This week on the PODcast:
- Someone on Twitter suggests Marvin Jones Jr. is carrying Matthew Stafford. Let’s make fun of him.
- Is this Golden Tate’s last year? Is there any chance Tate takes a home-team discount with Detroit? What is the maximum the Lions should consider paying him? The PODcast crew debates.
- NFL DRAFT PREVIEW! The PODcast crew gives their best guesses on the 5-6 prospects Bob Quinn has focused on in the first round.
- Are dreams of Harold Landry and Vita Vea at 20 already shattered?
- Sleepers! Alex, Jerry and Ryan give us some Day 3 prospects that could make an impact in Detroit.
- Alex gives us the breakdown on Day 2 running backs who would be perfect fits with the Lions.
- Mailbag settles the Elvis vs. The Beatles debate, gets ready for Infinity Wars, debates Isaiah Wynn vs. Will Hernandez, and questions how big of a need defensive end is.