- Lions Wire’s Ty Schalter dropped a seven-round Detroit Lions mock on Tuesday. Perhaps most notably, Schalter has the Lions completely skipping out on the running back position. However, the Lions seriously beef up their defense with Schalter’s six picks.
- Tuesday was the first day of Detroit Lions minicamp, which means it was Matt Patricia’s first time really coaching the team in a practice. DetroitLions.com has a nice photo gallery of the practice and, even better, some highlights.
- Patricia also met with the media, along with Lions safety Tavon Wilson. You can watch the two press conferences here:
Watch LIVE as Matt Patricia and Tavon Wilson meets the media before the Lions' first mincamp practice
Watch LIVE as Matt Patricia meets the media before the Lions' first mincamp practicePosted by Detroit Lions on Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- SB Nation’s Dan Kadar has a full 200 prospect big board, and it’s quite thorough.
- The Lions have oddly been bringing in a lot of offensive tackles for visits. The latest: Projected Day 2 tackle out of Oregon, Tyrell Crosby:
Former #Oregon LT Tyrell Crosby spent last week taking visits to the #Patriots and #Lions — his last two of seven visits. New England is a team to watch, as they could target Nate Solder’s replacement.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 24, 2018
- NFL.com did a do-over for the 2017 NFL Draft. Instead of taking Jarrad Davis, Adam Rank has the Lions selecting tight end Evan Engram, which would have been quite an unpopular pick at the time.
- NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport thinks the Lions could be one of the teams that could move back in the first round. Please let this be one of the times Rapoport is right: