The Detroit Lions have finished their 2018 NFL Draft, and now it’s time to reflect on their decisions. They entered the draft with six picks, and although they traded up twice in this year’s draft, they still finished with six selections, because they used 2019 draft capital (third rounder) to trade back into the fourth round.
Here’s a look at the Lions’ official 2018 draft class
- Round 1, Pick 20 - C Frank Ragnow, Arkansas
- Round 2, Pick 11 - RB Kerryon Johnson, Auburn
- Round 3, Pick 18 - DB Tracy Walker, Louisiana-Lafayette
- Round 4, Pick 14 - DL Da’Shawn Hand, Alabama
- Round 5, Pick 16 - OL Tyrell Crosby, Oregon
- Round 7, Pick 19 - FB Nick Bawden, San Diego State
What are your thoughts on the Lions’ draft? Did they fill enough of their needs? Did they choose the right players at the positions? Stay tuned as we’ll have more analysis of Detroit’s haul over the next few days.
Also, our UDFA tracker will be up shortly to follow all of the Lions’ additional signings for undrafted players.