Jeremy and Ryan recap a wild weekend and the debut of the Pride of Detroit War Room. Chris makes his triumphant return to the hosting chair and comes in with some heated takes about the Lions’ draft haul.
This week on the PODcast
- We break down each of the Lions’ six draft picks.
- They Lions have a running game now. Wait, do the Lions really have a running game now? Wait... can the Lions ESTABLISH THE RUNNING GAME now?
- Did the Lions fall too in love with Kerryon Johnson and pay too much?
- Did Bob Quinn know exactly what he was doing by stealing other team’s picks or did he just luck out?
- Moving to defense: Are the Lions in big trouble on that side of the ball? Where was the defensive end pick?
- Jeremy and Ryan debate the state of the defensive line and whether Detroit is screwed or not.
- The crew picks out their biggest mistakes from the draft—if there were any at all.
- Mailbag predicts whether the Lions will hit 28 PPG or not, discusses Bob Quinn conspiracy theories and ignoring Mel Kiper Jr.