Frank Ragnow: 77
Kerryon Johnson: 33
Tracy Walker: 47
Da’Shawn Hand: 93
Tyrell Crosby: 65
Nick Bawden: 46
Before you go off buying a new jersey, remember that sometimes players change numbers depending on who makes the team in the fall.
- We know the Detroit Lions were the king of the deep ball in 2017. What you may not have know is that Matthew Stafford has continually improved at throwing the deep ball in every season since 2013. Our deepest condolences to the “Stafford only succeeded because of Calvin Johnson” narrative:
Matt Stafford has improved as a deep passer in each of the past five seasons. pic.twitter.com/8lBP1dOvHz— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) May 11, 2018
- The Detroit News has a follow up story on the Matt Patricia sexual assault allegations that notes a doctor and nurse were scheduled to testify before the trial was thrown out, suggesting there was medical evidence that was going to be used by the prosecution.
- If you haven’t read it yet, I would highly recommend reading Sports Illustrated’s legal analyst, Michael McCann, discuss the legal fallout regarding the Patricia case.
- Now that he has officially signed with the Lions, here’s a look at the basic outline of first-round pick Frank Ragnow’s first NFL contract:
As part of the NFL's slotted rookie contract system, Ragnow will get a $6.6M bonus on a 4-year deal that's worth about $11.8 million total.— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) May 11, 2018
- Speaking of Ragnow, enjoy this clip of him flattening a Kansas State defensive lineman:
Since the Lions are holding a closed rookie camp, enjoy instead this GIF of Frank Ragnow body bagging a Kansas State defensive lineman during the 2015 Liberty Bowl. pic.twitter.com/lAi4kH84vu— Chris Burke (@ChrisBurkeNFL) May 11, 2018
- The folks over at DetroitLionsPodcast.com shared their favorite Lions draft picks from this year.