- The 2018 season of HBO’s training camp documentary series “Hard Knocks” will feature... the Cleveland Browns. The Detroit Lions play the Browns in the final preseason game, so we may see a little cameo from our favorite team. Here’s the trailer for the new season:
- A few days after essentially dismissing Taylor Decker’s 2017 season due to injury, Lions Wire’s Bryce Rossler looked at the left tackle’s rookie year and came away very optimistic.
- Have a child that’s interested in youth football and the Detroit Lions? There are a TON of Lions-sponsored football camps available this summer in the Michigan area:
- Wednesday’s “Taste of the Lions” event raised nearly $120,000 for Eastern Market’s community outreach program.
- At the event, both Jarrad Davis and T.J. Lang briefly met with the media. You can view their time with the media here (Davis) and here (Lang).
- The NFL is proposing some serious changes to the kickoff rule at next week’s league meetings. Here’s a nice graphic explaining all of the potential changes:
- Martha Ford has been pretty private since becoming the Detroit Lions owner, but she was surprisingly open and available at Wednesday’s “Taste of the Lions” event:
Martha Ford mingling with fans in middle of the chaos here at the taste of the Lions. Pretty cool thing to see.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) May 16, 2018