- Hall of Fame offensive lineman Willie Roaf told the Detroit Free Press that he thinks Detroit Lions first-round pick Frank Ragnow could be a Pro Bowl lineman “within the next couple of years.” Interestingly enough, Ragnow won the “Willie Roaf Award,” an honor given to the top high school offensive lineman in Arkansas.
- In case you forgot, Taylor Decker had a pretty darn good rookie season:
- As first projected by Over The Cap, NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein agrees that the Lions are expected to receive a fifth-round compensatory pick.
- Someone unearthed a picture of a young Darius Slay, and his teammates proceeded to drag him on Twitter because of it:
Zero Shape-Up...— Josh Wilson (@TheJoshWilson) May 20, 2018
- MLive’s Kyle Meinke listed six Lions players facing the most heat as the team enters organized team activities on Monday.
- Here’s a fun game to play. You have $15 and you have to pick five players for your fantasy team. Who do you choose?
- Peter King is leaving his long-time post from Sports Illustrated this year. His last MMQB for them is worth a read.