- Our good friend and former Detroit Lions quarterback Dan Orlovsky made his weekly appearance on “Good Morning Football” on Tuesday. In a segment talking about Le’Veon Bell’s excellent pass protection, Orlovsky made sure to give a huge compliment to his former teammate Theo Riddick.
“Le’Veon, it stands out because he’s suck a big time back, but Theo Riddick is probably the best third-down back, because of his pass-catching ability, but his ability to go make those blocks consistently,” Orlovsky said. Watch the entire segment here.
- If Ezekiel Ansah gets a pressure, there’s a good chance he’s going to pick up a sack, too:
- The Lions just established their 2018 cheerleader squad. Check out this video of the emotional moment in which the women found out they made the team.
- Check out some NFL players that gave Darius Slay some props after he came in at No. 49 on the Top 100 Players of 2018 list:
Hey @_bigplayslay23 you are worth more than 48 Million. More around 65-70. Tell your agents.. You have been playing like the best. No bias here because you are a bulldog. You deserve it.— Chris White (@CWhite51) May 29, 2018
I told people he was go be elite.— Jourdan Lewis (@JourdanJD) May 29, 2018
- Position coaches met with the media on Tuesday. Here’s video of new defensive coordinator Paul Pasqualoni’s time with reporters.
- Starving for more OTAs? Here’s a video recap of the first three practices from last week:
- The Detroit Free Press released their latest NFL power rankings on Tuesday, with the Lions coming in at 15th (warning: slideshow).