- CBS Sports’ Sean Wagner-McGough made a top 30 NFL players over 30 years old list. Two Detroit Lions donned the list. Can you name them without looking? For extra credit, can you name the former Lion that also made the list?
- Only the Vikings caught contested balls at a higher rate than the Lions last year. And the player on Detroit with the best catch rate on contest passes? The answer may surprise you:
Led by the sure hands of @stefondiggs , @athielen19 and @KyleRudolph82 the 2017 #Vikings hauled in a whopping 53.5% of the passes thrown to them in contested catch situations, which led all NFL teams. #skol #skolvikings pic.twitter.com/Wdfes9KcUQ— PFF MIN Vikings (@PFF_Vikings) June 13, 2018
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press has an awesome breakdown of the Patriots’ 43 sacks from last season to get an idea of what the Lions’ defense may look like under Matt Patricia.
- Theo Riddick and Nevin Lawson are holding a local football camp this weekend, and it’s FREE for high school students:
- Is Jalen Reeves-Maybin poised to make a huge jump from Year 1 to Year 2? Lions Wire’s Bryce Rossler dove into his 2017 tape and came away very optimistic.
- Was Marvin Jones Jr.’s catch over two Vikings defenders the catch of the year? Jones joined “Good Morning Football” to break down the play:
- Earlier in the year, the Lions interviewed Packers coach Winston Moss to take Jim Caldwell’s spot. Here’s what they missed out on: