- If you can’t tell, we’re entering the lean days of the offseason. Exhibit A: We’re kicking off notes today with news from Colts minicamp. Former Detroit Lions tight end Eric Ebron is apparently making an impression in Indianapolis, and it’s a good one.
A few guys who’ve looked really solid at #Colts minicamp this week: Eric Ebron and Robert Turbin.— Zak Keefer (@zkeefer) June 14, 2018
Ebron’s caught everything, and Turbin has consistently been running as the top RB all week.
- Will Kerry Hyder be able to rebound from his Achilles tear last season? Lions Wire investigated and discussed realistic expectations for the defensive end in 2018.
- The Lions held their final OTA practice on Thursday. Below are the highlights (the Lions also have a photo gallery):
- Desperate for more Lions practice coverage? MLive’s Kyle Meinke has 12 things he learned from Detroit’s offseason workouts.
- Earlier in the week, Josh Gordon said he thinks the Browns have the best receiving corps in the league. Marvin Jones Jr. had a great reaction to that statement:
- The New England Patriots popularized the phrase “Do Your Job” in the Bill Belichick era. Now, it appears Matt Patricia is bringing the slogan to Detroit, as signs with the phrase are posted all over the Allen Park practice facility.
- Zach Moran of Detroit Jock City thinks this is the year A’Shawn Robinson breaks out. He gives three reasons why 2018 should be his year.