- DetroitLions.com put together a funny little video of Matthew Stafford answering the top seven questions people search about him on Google. Some, like those about his name and age, are pretty boring, but he also claims to have once thrown a ball 80 yards! Check it out the whole thing below:
Matthew Stafford has the answers to the important ❓s that you've been googling. pic.twitter.com/nBblHiZYHH— Detroit Lions (@Lions) June 25, 2018
- Bryce Rossler’s scouting report of Matthew Stafford’s 2017 season is well-researched and is a fairly balanced look at the Lions’ franchise quarterback.
- Now that we’ve focused on Stafford for the first two notes today, PLEASE COVER HIM IN BUBBLE WRAP RIGHT FREAKIN’ NOW:
Matt Cassel has started a game in 10 straight seasons, taking over for injured starters such as Tom Brady, Christian Ponder, Tony Romo, and Marcus Mariota.— Scott Kacsmar (@FO_ScottKacsmar) June 25, 2018
Say a prayer for Matthew Stafford.
- Is the Lions’ lack of a pass rushers their fatal flaw for the 2018 season? Erik Schlitt thinks that criticism is a bit overstated, and there’s reason for optimism.
- This is a really cool, really intense breakdown of Kerryon Johnson’s game at Auburn. It’s definitely worth your 10 minutes, and it’ll get you hyped for the 2018 season:
- Bleacher Report ranked the Lions’ backup quarterback situation, split between Jake Rudock and Matt Cassel, 15th-best in the league.
- Remember when The Sporting News named Matt Patricia the NFL’s worst coach right now? Yeah, no one should care about that even a little bit:
Don't even stress it, @PrideOfDetroit .. pic.twitter.com/8OgT1nIxyP— Michael Kist (@MichaelKistNFL) June 23, 2018