- When Detroit Lions safety Glover Quin didn’t show to voluntary OTAs over the last few weeks, there was some worry that he wasn’t as committed to football as he usually his. Quin put those concerns to bed on Tuesday, telling media members he didn’t really consider retirement. Rather, he was most concerned with maximizing time with his family.
- Head coach Matt Patricia met with the media prior to Tuesday’s practice. You can watch the full press conference here:
- NFL.com’s Gregg Rosenthal power ranked all eight divisions. The NFC North came in as the second-toughest division in the league.
- Some people don’t live up to their nicknames. That isn’t the case for Big Play Slay:
Darius Slay owns the top playmaker index among CBs since 2015! pic.twitter.com/XWoxOjl9SA— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) June 5, 2018
- According to Forbes, Matthew Stafford is the 10th-highest paid athlete in the world right now, behind only Matt Ryan in the NFL.
- Friend of the PODcast Mansur Shaheen broke down every 40+ yard pass play from the Lions in 2017. This is a must-watch:
- If you also share a passion for the Wolverines, our SB Nation friends at Maize n Brew are looking for contributors! You can find more information here.