- The Detroit Lions media department is up to it again. After yestesday’s “What’s in the Box?” game, Tori Petry and gang one-upped themselves by asking Lions players to do impressions of their peers. Though it devolved into more of a “Password” type of game, the entire video is worth it to watch. Graham Glasgow comes out as the star of the game, and his impression of Golden Tate (1:50 mark) is priceless:
Lions players impersonate their teammates for a guessing game https://t.co/mPQylu1Uwb pic.twitter.com/DHM6RsVJQ5— Tori Petry (@sportstori) July 13, 2018
- Gil Brandt named the top 22 kickers in NFL history, and not one, not two, but THREE Lions players made the cut.
- EA Sports offered this formal apology to Jamal Agnew (and all other NFL players) regarding his inadequate Madden 19 rating:
July 12, 2018
- Perhaps inspired by our columns this week, NFL.com listed five reasons the Lions will make the playoffs in 2018.
- Lions Wire’s Erik Schlitt gives out some good training camp tips in this week’s mailbag.
- Matthew Stafford, along with Todd Gurley and A.J. Green, make up the best NFL trio by college affiliation, according to NFL.com’s Dave Dameshek. All three players went to Georgia for college.
- Monday is the Lions’ deadline to get a long-term deal done with Ezekiel Ansah. Chris Burke of The Athletic (subscription required) lists three players that may impact those negotiations.